Roasted Sweet Potatoes with 2-Minute Vegan Aioli
Roasted sweet potatoes with the easiest vegan aioli. All you need is a bowl, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, a few spices, 2 minutes and you've got yourself a delicious dipping sauce.
Prep Time8 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time48 mins
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into sticks
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon packed fresh rosemary, finely chopped (optional)
2-Minute Vegan Chipotle Aioli
- 4 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise (or mayonnaise of choice)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle, ground
Preheat oven to 400F.
Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks (like fries) and place on a large baking sheet. You may need two baking sheets as you want the fries to be well spaced out (this allows them to be crispy instead of soggy).
Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and rosemary. Toss to evenly coat the sweet potatoes. Spread in a single layer. Roast for 40 minutes at 400F or until the fries are crispy. You can toss them around halfway through to roast evenly.
I like to line my baking sheet with parchment paper to avoid sticking.
If you have leftover aioli, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. It's great in a sandwich!